"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Winter Weenies

So...umm... yes this is another shamful look at how stinkin cute my dogs are blog post....so like I had mentioned before... Sammy and Olive Starr have been doing great at Doggie Day Care. 
 
There were a few days this past December when the weather was exceptionally cold.  I remember dropping them off one morning the front office told me....You really ought to consider getting little coats for Sammy & Olive as they get very cold.. I thought to myself....Umm..okay, last time I checked they were dogs, but whatever you say.  


The next thing I know the next three dogs that come through the doors at Doggie Daycare are wearing little doggie coats....I stop dead in my tracks and think to myself....Oh no, I'm a horrible mother, I've been sending my babies to school with no coats!  So of course, I had to fix this right away~ hence the photos you see here.

And of course, they wore them for like ONE day before it warmed again, afterall we do live in Arizona....I wear open toed shoes year round here.

And I had to include these above shots too...I don't really remember much about what was going on, other than thinking the Olive is soooooo cute!

Gross, I know....I can't help it...I'm a sicko....

Post a Comment