Roomie Holiday Dinner
"Roomie Holiday Dinner"
This is tradition that started many years ago, and one that I've grown to love and appreciate this time so much with my very dear friends (Andrea and Melissa) and former college room mates. We do see each other a good handful of times throughout the year, but this night is reserved for Roomies Only ~ no spouses, no kiddos, just us and lemme tell ya... we talk, pour of hearts out, counsel each other, and laugh, cry, and leave each year feeling more and more bonded. Sounds totally corn ball ~ like out of a Lifetime Television for Women movie, but it's so true. We gabbed so much that we shut the restaurant down and finally got kicked out...only to spend another hour or so talking in Melissa's parked truck. At the end of the night, we tried making several attempts at taking a photo with my camera phone and this was the best shot we got.
I love you girls so much...Muah!
Past Roomie Holiday Dinners:


So sweet. I'm glad you girls do that.
I love you girlies too!
xox