"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

98 South with the Roomies



Holiday Dinner with my former roommates:  Andrea and Melissa at one of my favorite historic downtown Chandler hot spots ~ 98 South Wine Bar!!  I love how downtown Chandler is all lit up for the holidays and 98 South is right next to the famous Chandler Tumbleweed Christmas Tree.  We started this Holiday Dinner tradition years ago and I'm so glad we've kept it up!  (Special thank you to Melissa for always coordinating this for us every year)   As much as I'm in love with Andrea and Melissa I do have to say that I did miss their little men ~Gregory and Liam.....oh and Noah and Tommy too!! 

Post a Comment