"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Christmas Decorating at the Starr Home....

I love Christmas.... who doesn't... but I especially love decorating for Christmas, although our condo isn't very large I don't let that stop me from going all out.  Each room has a theme....(3 Christmas Trees Total)  We try to make an entire night out of decorating complete with Christmas music, Christmas snacks, Eggnog and Brandy, Hot Coco and Baileys, just tons of fun.
My absolute favorite Christmas movie is Ron Howards: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas!!  Some people prefer the original but not me, I love love love the "newer version"!!!  It's always my first request to watch to kick off the Holiday Season!!  I'm so captivated by the set design and costumes and I love all the behind the scenes footage too ~ such amazing artists were involved!
I know deep down inside Justin thinks I go a little crazy about decorating for Christmas but after seven Christmas' together now he just goes with it.....and keeps the drinks flowing... we have tons of fun, and I LOVE the next morning when we wake up and the entire home is transformed into Christmas  ~ can't wait to have little ones to enjoy this with one day!
Break out those endless boxes......Let the decorating begin!!
The Living Room ~"Traditional" Lot's of Greens, Reds, and Golds....
And of course the wieners have to be involved.... just a little.....

At last the living room is complete!!!
The Kitchen/Dining Nook ~ "Swanky Sophistication" Lot's of Blacks, Whites, and Silvers and a little vinatage
The Bedroom ~ "Romantic Winter Wonderland" Lot's of dark blues, teals, creams, opals, whites, silvers
The Office ~ mix of "Whoville meets Dr. Suess" Lots of pinks, purples, greens, oranges, fun

And the Grand Finale Thank You Kiss to my favorite helper ~ no mistletoe needed!!

Andrea Hutchens RYT-500 (January 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM)  

These are beautiful photos!
Your home is lovely.
Happy new year!
-Andrea Hutchens

Sarah (January 10, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

You're tooo cute J Starrs

Post a Comment