"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cupcakes & Zoolights.

So this year, I didn't make any plans with friends to celebrate my bday.  It's always a bit of a challenge with Thanksgiving the Holidays and all.  But my little Addie Jo, wouldn't let me get by with a little bday friend fun!

She had me and Justin over one night for a delicious homemade meal followed by champagne and cupcakes.  I do realize that I look like a total thug in this photo, but that's okay because I'm from Casa Grande and so is Addie and sometimes....well that's how we roll......
Billie, Addie's boxer was there lookin all pitiful and such.  Justin just adores her!
Following dinner, we mixed together a few "roadies" and headed out to the Zoo to check out Zoolights.  Derrick, Addies' boyfriend and room mate met up with us at the zoo (after her got off work) for all the festive fun!
And good times were had..........

Thank you Addie Jo for making me feel so special!  I love ya girlfriend!


And thanks to "Fun Derrick" (that's my nickname for him) and Mr. Justin Starr for being such great dates!

Unknown (March 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM)  

Well happy belated birthday! Looks like it was special ;)
xox

Post a Comment