"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Norris Christmas Early Eve

Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma's House....

A treasured celebration with our Norris Family on Christmas Eve that has been the only Christmas Eve Celebration that I've ever known.  

As we're growing older and the family has gotten bigger and bigger... over the past few years prior to this past year our Christmas Eve celebrations had been getting smaller and smaller.

But this past year, we decided to "bump" up Christmas Eve to the weekend before, so that all of our family (almost all) could be together....and it was just amazing. 

In fact, as it turns out... it was really meant to be... as my sweet little Grandma Jane ended up in the hospital on "actual Christmas Eve".
Gracie was the star of the celebration... she passed out everyone's gifts as she handed out our gifts..... she did this darling little "bow"...it was soooo adorable.
And let's not forget about baby Ellie... she's assisted Miss Gracie (her big sis) in all the adorableness.
My dad and Karen had this random debate going on the majority of the night... and it got louder and louder as the night went on.  The hilarious part of the photo is that one of their big debates was about dogs...and LOOK who is center stage in this photo....Karen and Danny's dog: Arf!
Happy Times....
Lots of food.....
Lots of fun....
Several wise cracks...
It was a loud, crazy, and wild night.... but then again that's what happens when you get the Norris Bunch together....lots of story telling and making fun of each other ~ times we treasure.




Unknown (April 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM)  

How sweet! I love family Christmas gatherings.
xoxo

Post a Comment