"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Havin' Ourselves a Merry Lil Christmas

One of my favorite Christmas Traditions is what we call.....Our Christmas.....

So much of the holidays is shared with our families (which we love) but it's so much fun just to take a night for ourselves... I really hope we keep doing this year after year...
So the night started with a charming little dinner date & live music over at Pesto's ...
Followed by "our" gift giving to each other ...
Some years we don't buy much for each other, some years we do... this was a year we did.  It's never really about the gifts, just the time together during the crazy busy, frantic, holiday season...
One of my gifts was a bottle of my favorite wine of all time....Pinot Grigio by Kokopelli...crisp, clean, light, delicious! Somehow Sammy and Olive wormed their way right into the middle of the festivities, like they always do.
No, no we didn't drink all of this that night... this was one of my gifts to Justin...his own little mini bar for entertaining ~ it's look like we were on a total booze fest this year, but I promise there were other gifts! My ultimate gift from Justin was tickets to Michael Jackson's Cirque du Soleil on New Year's Eve!  I was shocked and so excited!



Post a Comment