Born to Run....
So, I'm not sure if this is something I should admit on the internet...but oh well, people already know I'm weird. This past October Justin started his official career and we soon realized that "our girls" would now have to spend very long days alone as a few days a week we both work 10/12 hour days.
Now, also keep in mind that we live in a two bedroom little condo on the second floor with no backyard. So, every time my little ones need to use the potty we have to take them outside and down the stairs.
In the past we've used a dog walker from time to time to help with our crazy schedules but now we knew we had to figure something out more solid and dependable until we buy our next home.
So, one day on my way to work I drove past Born to Run and I decided to pull over and check this place out. The staff was very kind and took me to the back where I saw the cutest scene ever (like out of a movie) ....acres of grass with doggies running, playing, splashing around in mini pools and sun bathing...seriously sooooo adorable!
I just knew this was our answer...but first, they had to pass. That's right our little girls had to "test" to see if they "passed" to attend "Doggie Daycare".
We knew our Sammy Girl would do just fine, but it was our little one; Olive that we were worried about. Olive has somewhat of an "anxiety" disorder... meaning she's terrified of strangers....but once she knows she LOVES you.... I mean LOVES you... she's the sweetest, cuddliest lil hound dog you've ever met....but until she trusts you she HATES you!! So we were nervous....really nervous....but to our SHOCK and SURPRISE...They passed!
And this was the photo I snapped on my phone right after they passed to sent to Justin.
I love these little girls....they've had so much fun at Doggie Daycare, and made so many friends! I really would recommend Born to Run to anyone for daycare or overnight boarding....they are wonderful dog loving people!

