"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cherished Moments & Delicious Hummus

 
Nothing better than catching up with an old friend.  You can jump right into intense conversation without holding back, without being polite, or justifying anything, or having to explain the background stories...... it's so emotionally rewarding ~ we need our girlfriends.  One fall night, I shared a meal at Pita Jungle, and a few glasses of wine out on the patio with my dear friend Tiffany... we talked about life, we solved a few problems, and we laughed so loud that we annoyed the table next to us~overall just a great night.

I love you girlfriend!  "Oh yeah, I can totally see that"



Unknown (March 8, 2012 at 2:31 PM)  

I agree! Nothing like girlfriends ;)Sweet picture of you two.
xox

Post a Comment