"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grandpa's 84th Birthday Party

What a night!  I remember feeling exhausted this particular evening...wedding season had worn me down...You would think an 84th Birthday Party would be calm and relaxing....well not with the Norris Crew.....little did I know....( I was also the d.d. for the night)  was in for a looong and eventful night.  
  My sweet Grandpa celebrated his birthday this past November, and everyone was there (almost)...but sadly not at the same time.  Our family is pretty big....so it's nearly impossible to get everyone together (the last time was at Grams & Gramps 60th).
It was pretty awesome. My little Grandma Jane had been in and out of the hospital at that time, and we were all so happy that she was released for a few hours to celebrate with all of us.
We all got to meet little Liam (my cousin Andrea's baby) for the first time, and what a doll face!
The celebration took place at Uncle Bill & Aunt Chris' home, which is the perfect set up for a party!  And Chris would know she's had several parties there...she's an amaaaazing hostess!
All the Norris siblings in age order left to right (I wonder if they did that on purpose?)
And as the libations flowed...so did the rain.....
And this was the die-hard party crew at around midnight ~minus my party boy, who was holding the camera.

Unknown (February 26, 2012 at 3:17 PM)  

What a sweet family celebration!
Thanks for sharing Jen ;)
xox

Post a Comment