"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

J.Starr Blog!

Attention my faithful Blog Readers,

In case you haven't done so already... please take a moment and add my J.Starr Blog to your automatic updaters, blog rolls, and favorites.....

I think I've finally made a decision regarding the future of my blogs....

If you want to keep up with me on a somewhat daily basis... be sure to follow my J.Starr Blog, as my goal is blog a handful of times a week.  I will focus on event design, wedding planning, ect... but I'll also blog about personal thoughts, feelings, stories, and things that inspire me~all at the same time while trying to grow my business and online presence. ( did I just say that? such a nerd)

Check out today's blog here:

  http://jstarrstylizedweddings.blogspot.com/2012/02/porta-potties-giraffes-and-rihanna.html


With my "Justin and Jennifer Blog" (this one you're currently reading)... I'm going to keep it, because it's just something that I treasure so much as our little online virtual scrapbook.  Chances are I'll always be a good couple of months behind... as most of our personal photos are shot in raw and take extra time to be edited.

So are you tired of me yet? Because I totally am......  I'll try and keep things interesting and always post goofy looking photos of my family and friends, so they have to follow.

Much Love and as always, thank you for reading.






Post a Comment