"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Fun Times at the Valley Ho

Melissa's 30th Birthday Celebration Continues... this time "Girls Only"
Melissa's sis in-law, Heather coordinated an overnight celebration at the retro glam Valley Ho.
The dj spinned poolside as we cooled down on that very hot August day.....
Then we hit the town, with dinner at Olive & Ivy in Scottsdale
Followed by after dinner drinks and desserts at Postinos...
And the night ended with a slumber party as we watched the movie "Bridesmaids"
Thank you Heather for planning such a fun night!
And, thank you for sharing these fab photos....
(it was so nice not to have to be the one(s) taking photos that night, muah!!)
And this marks off....# 19 on my 101s:
Spend the day at the pool with a girlfriend drinking cocktails

Kim Nicholls (November 13, 2011 at 1:29 PM)  

super cute!! looks like you girls had fun ♥ Happy belated b-day Melissa!!

Anonymous –  (November 13, 2011 at 8:15 PM)  

Aw!! How was it!? I was looking at getting a suite for my sisters and I when we all get a chance to be here together!

Post a Comment