"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Royal Palms...J.Starr Style

This past August "J.Starr Stylized Weddings and Events" coordinated a goregous wedding at the Royal Palms.  I was very fortunate to have a lovely assistant, Miss Melissa to help on this very hot summer day.


The groom reminded me so much of Justin by how organized and detailed he was... making our jobs very easy. I kept telling Melissa that night.. "most weddings aren't this easy"...

The staff at Royal Palms was wonderful... I loved how they  filled nearly every area of the banquet building with candlelight, I was very impressed.

The bride and groom had booked me for coordination only on this gig, so I didn't do any of the designing...but I helped them select nearly all of my "Starr Style" vendors including... Still Life Studios ~photography,  VeeRonna Ragone ~harpist, Lisa Berger~ hair, Shawn Geranen~make up.

I'll be posting more highlights and photos from this wedding on my J.Starr Blog~ which will finally be making it's debut at the start of the new year, stay tuned!!!!

 


Post a Comment