Thinking of You Today....
Life has been sooooo busy lately....with my full time job, and now (thankfully) Justin's full time job, and each weekend (both of us) having at least one to two Social Grace/Still Life or J.Starr Stylized Event gigs... and then throw in family and friends gatherings... and every day of the week is fully booked.
When life gets this crazy (typically twice a year March & November) I find myself starting to go Mad Hatter Mad!! I start to become crazy critical of myself and unrealistic of time, exhausted, and then I just SHUT DOWN.
That was me yesterday... I couldn't so much as make a "to do" list...
So, today..... I have my mom on mind. She's the hardest working woman I know.
Rather than talking, stressing, over-analyzing, obsessive list making...she just keeps moving....she moves constantly.... always doing something...
So today I'm thinking of my mom.... and I just going to keep moving...
I love you Mom!

