One Summer Night
The Days of Summer....yes I'm still catching up on my blog here, I hope to be all caught up before the big halloween bash next week......
We had so many great times together this past summer, and now as Justin's about to began his career...I'm realizing how special thoses times were...
One summer night back in July, we went to the Perfect Circle Circle....
REWIND 9.5 YEARS AGO : Girl Meets Boy. Girl is very intrigued by boy but is concerned by how "different" they are from each. Boy likes "dark" music....A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, Tool. Girl likes 80s Dance Hits and No Doubt. Boy likes
psychotic, twisted, movies...Girl likes warm feel good, love life movies...Boy says he doubts he'll ever marry and doubts he'll have kids... Girl says, umm yeah right.
FAST FORWARD TO 2011: Girl goes to Perfect Circle Concert with Boy, because he does anything and everything to make her world happy. Girl Loves Boy.


Jen! I LOVED this post . . . made me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Justin and I could be music best friends. I am so jealous you went to the concert!