"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Many Thoughts, One Mind.....

Just a few random thoughts and stories from this thirty year old mind I'd thought I'd share............



1.)  Between last week and this week Justin has four interviews set up, and the phone keeps ringing. I'm so excited for him to officially start his career.  It will be so nice to see him put all of this education to good use.


2.) This was an actual email I recieved from my boss as a response to an email I sent to a client whom I copied him on:
"Jenny from the Block,
Can I make one suggestion? You’ve got 3 smiley faces in an email, to someone we’ve never met in person or have a relationship with. Just a thought….call me anti-smiley face and Negative Nancy."

I thought this was hilarious, my boss is pretty awesome...... I won't get into too many details, but this particular client was not so friendly to me in her previous emails, so I used EXTRA smiley faces to cover up my rage.  So if you ever get an email from me with 3 smiley faces......

3.) IKEA stresses me out!!! Why do I keep going back, I don't know. 


4.) Firehouse Subs is Amazing.......it's just heavenly...


5.)  I booked my first Celebrity Event today!! Pretty cool, pretty big name...but I won't tell you, not yet.  Hopefully I'll have some photos to share soon.


6.) Did you know my co-worker Michael Dressor's sister-in-law is on the BIGGEST LOSER? Her name is Courtney Rainville, she's the youngest contestant..I've never really watched the show before, but I try to watch it now...it's so cool to watch her shrink!! 



7.)  I watched Braveheart last weekend with Justin.  I had never seen it before, and ummm wow...I get it now, what a great movie. 


8.) I think I've finally decided how I'm going to create my personal photo albums...much thought has gone into this process....but I think I finally found a winning solution.  No more scrapbooking, who has time in today's crazy fast digital world.

9.) I really, really, really have an amazing husband. Last week I had a rather frustrating week at work (which is really rare) and today I had one of those moments when I looked at him for a second, and thought to myself.... wow.  Sometimes I'm reminded of how crazy spoiled I am, today was one of those days.

10.) Michael Scott.  Justin and I have watched "The Office" for years....but we've never watched it on t.v.(our insane schedules would never allow this kind of consistency) We've always waited, purchased the new seasons when they've come out and then watched.  So last week or so we finally saw the episode where " Michael Says Goodbye".  And if you know Michael Scott, then you too have a special place in your heart for him.  At the end of the episode... Justin looks over at me with huge eyeballs and says "ARE YOU OKAY?".....tears were streaming down my face.  I will miss him so much!!! I know we all will.








Melissa Jonovich (October 11, 2011 at 7:52 AM)  

I love this post!!! Go Justin! Yeah to lots of smiley faces to mean people! Go Michaels sister on Biggest Loser! I love that show! I know, Tommy and I got teary eyed too watching that episode of the office last week. I just love you too too much!

kellybelly (October 15, 2011 at 8:54 PM)  

I feel you about IKEA. I went there on Thurs with Logan and could not get out of there fast enough. It was exhausting! When I got home I was unloading the car and my new vase fell out and shattered on my foot. It was bad juju.

Post a Comment