Let's Do This....
I will get through this month, and it will be fabulous.....
October.....
Goodbye are the calm, relaxing days of summer (we include September as a "Summer Month" in the AZ Wedding Industry) and hello is the busiest month of year for me. Every year I forget how nuts it is...and then I get jump kicked in the face.
October.....
~Wedding Season
~When all companies book their holiday parties
~When all my January and February (2012) brides want to finalize all their details before the holidays....
It's a month where on mornings like today... I wake up and stare at my beautiful home in a complete daze... wondering........
~ How is it possible, that we have this much laundry to do?
~How is it possible that our refrigerator is empty?
~How is it possible that I'm out of all my essentials... shampoo, conditoner, ect?
It's a month when sadly I can't attend some of my friend's celebrations... which always make me sad...
But tonight, after work.... something fantastic is going to happen!!! I'm way excited!!! I'll be crossing off one of my 101s... can't wait!!!! It's a "silly, ridiculous, one that I never thought I would actually cross off goal"... and I'm stoked!!!
Stay tuned my faithful readers.... I have TONS of fun things to blog about out, once I can find the time.


Ugh! The anticipation!!!!