"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Justin's Graduation Celebration

We knew this day would come one day....

And it finally did... Justin graduated with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. 

It was such a wave of emotion..... stress, excitement, nerves, and joy. 




 






Thank you to all of our dear family and friends for your support not only on this day, but throughout the past three years...


I'm so proud of you my love.... You did it!




And this marks off another 101 in 1001!




Kim Nicholls (November 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM)  

What a great time :) Congrats again Justin, you are such a grown up! Love you guys, thank you for always including us in your celebrations. Even though we can't make it to every one, we are happy for you and care so much for you two wienies! I mean 4 wienies, ha! xoxoxo

Post a Comment