"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's the haps???



Wow.... what in the world ~  for it being summer time, I'm kind of blown away with how busy life has
been the past few months...  

I have tons of fun photos to share but until I can spend a good chunk of time uploading and editing... I thought I'd update you all with some snippets on life...
The Happenings the Highlights.....
July 2011
1.) 4th of July...not too much to report just some fun with few friends
2.) Spent some quality time shopping with my lil mama sita.  She's on a new crazy kick, involving all kinds of little treasures~more on this later
3.) "J.Starr Stylized Weddings" did some venue tours
4.) We flew to Berkeley to visit Trevor and had a blast ~ I just love San Fran, that place has such a unique vibe about it, we had some fun adventures
5.) I won the "Coolest Wife of the Year Award"...being that I went to the Perfect Circle concert with Justin (one of his all time favorite bands)
6.) I got to visit Baby Kayla, Andrea and Jessy's darling little baby girl who had quite the battle in her first few weeks of life ~ but she's recovered beautifully.
7.) Roomie Catch Up with Melissa and Andrea over Greek food followed by Gelato


August 2011
1.) Social Grace Studios snapped some crazy cute photos of Miss Kendall Tuttle (Tony and Jacquie's lil one).  It was the girlyest of photo sessions ever, when you see the photos you'll know how happy Jacquie is to finally have her lil girl after having her two rough and tumble lil boys.
3.) JUSTIN GRADUATED!  Holy cow, it was quite an emotional rollercoaster, but it happened, it really happened. We had an amazing weekend with our family and dear friends.
4.) Lunch date with Jessica Fortman ( a Seville survivor) catching up on old times and discussing  fun plans for the future~ Jess is starting her own accounting business!
5.) FIRST OFFICIAL "J.Starr Wedding" at the Royal Palms with the help of my lovely assistant Melissa Jonovich
6.)  Speaking of Melissa, we celebrated her 30th with her family at her "Retro Glam" Bday Pool Party. Justin and I surprised her with a photo booth, compliments of Social Grace Studios.
7.) Slumber Party with Mom, followed by a day of shopping
8.) Head shots of Jessica for her new business, and family photos of the adorable Fortman Family.
9.) Renata accepted the position of Food and Beverage Director at Superstition Springs!! This is a BIG deal, I'll explain more later!
10.) More family photos, this time of the Pretty Palmer Family.
11.) A Girlie Sleepover over at the Valley Ho Hotel, Celebrating Melissa's Birthday part deux w/ Friends.
12.) Justin shot a Wedding at Anthem Golf and Country Club
13.) My girl Addie Jo turned 30! We headed down to Casa Grande to celebrate w/ her and her family
14.) Followed by a Happy Hour at Canteen the next day on Miss Young's actual b-day with friends


What's on the Horizon....
1.) Justin has to take the boards in the near future, so my house has felt like after school dentention for the past 30 plus days.  This is the last mountain he has to climb before he can start practicing as a Doctor of Physical Therapy..... .. I love my husband with all my heart, but I'm SOOOO ready for his schooling to be OVER.
2.) Thankfully, following this big monster of an exam we'll be flying away to Cabo for 7 days of paradise, we've been looking forward to this time for many many years in the making. 
3.) My little Stinks turns 21!! I can't believe it!! 


My Wheels are Turning About......
1.) "J.Starr Stylized Weddings"... after many discussions with my boss at Superstition Springs, we've come up with a beautiful plan and partnership idea for my company.  All the pieces are finally starting to come together, I'm so excited!  I'll be sure and blog in detail about this soon~ I've learned such an important lesson through this process..... You only live once, chase after your dreams...even if you can't figure out how to make them happen, just keep plugging.... the pathway will work itself out, but don't be afraid to take the first step... I'm really happy, appreciative, and thankful for where I'm at in my life right now professionally ~ I surrounded by happy, positive people...who are aware of my passions, my strengths, and my weaknesses... I have a lot of work ahead...but I'm so darn excited...I feel like I'm riding a carnival ride through the journey. 
2.) I've been working really hard at few my top 101s....and not the easiest of goals, the timely ones....but I'm glad that they're being put into action.
3.) Our 9th Annual Halloween Party....Yahoo!!  Date, Time, Location, DJ, and Theme of all been selected!!  Invites going out soon, SAVE the DATE: Friday October 21st, 2011.

Recent Things I think are Just Plain Cool....
1.)  My smartphone, yeah  I know it's not like the "newest" thing..but wow... that little device can pull my world together so quickly... and hello the Navigation Feature is a life saver!
2.) Venti Ice Waters from Starbucks, they're free and I feel cool drinking them
3.) The Valley Ho, that place is fun....the dj spinning poolside makes you feel like a spring breaker on mtv
4.) The movie..."The Fighter" (it's on netflicks right now) best movie I've seen in awhile
5.) Our upgraded Pandora....no commercials...good stuff
6.) Speaking of music I'm so loving Robin Thicke....he has some sexy, saucy jams... it's really good "getting ready for work music"


Until next time my friends...thanks for reading, thanks for caring... and please update your blogs, call me, or send me an email updating me on your fabulous lives xoxox





Unknown (September 3, 2011 at 12:20 PM)  

You are on busy little cookie!
Thanks for the update on your life. I love hearing about it :)
Looking forward to all your pics!
xoxo

Unknown (September 3, 2011 at 12:22 PM)  

that was supposed to say "one" busy little cookie!

Kim Nicholls (September 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM)  

I am so happy and proud of you and Justin!! You both are so amazing and loving souls who go after what they want and TAKE IT!! You inspire me Jenny. I love you my beautiful friend!! I adore hearing all about your wonderful and exciting life! muah!! xoxoxox

kellybelly (September 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM)  

I am jealous that you went to the Perfect Circle concert! They are one of my favorite bands as well. If they ever come back, I will be Justin's substitute date in a heartbeat :)

Post a Comment