"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy Father's Day to My Dad...

   He's probably the coolest person I know.   When I say "cool", I mean he is actually "cool".  He just "is". 

~ He's incredibly smart, yet doesn't ever feel the need to act like he knows everything
~He reads.... a lot
~ He could care less about expensive things
~He could easily live out in the wilderness and probably be totally comfortable for a good six months
~He speaks with a soft voice when talking to old ladies and little babies 
~He works out almost daily
~He's an amazing artist, just crazy talented
~He calls me "Gorgeous" as if that was the name written on my birth certificate
~He can sing and play the guitar
~ He loves my mom, my brother, my husband, and even my crazy weenie dogs unconditionally

And so long as my mom always picks out his outfits for him...he's just the coolest dad I know. 

On this father's day we all enjoyed some yummy mexican food at Arribas celebrating Dad! 

Happy Father's Day Dad, I Love You!!! 



 


Melissa Jonovich (August 16, 2011 at 7:19 AM)  

Jen,
I didn't know all that about your dad! so cool! I loved reading that!

Kim Nicholls (August 17, 2011 at 8:33 AM)  

I loved reading it too Jenny...it brought tears to my eyes. You're so lucky to have your amazing dad to hug and call whenever you want. Give him a hug for me next time you see him, ok? Love you!!!

Post a Comment