"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mr. Handsome's Birthday

This day was just perfect.... just us
  We celebrated Justin turning 31 by just taking it easy. I took the day off from work, turned my phone off, and just enjoyed time together.....
We spent the morning walking around the lake with Sammy and Olive and walked up on a group of people and their handmade boats.  We enjoyed our cups of joe from good ole Coffee Rush and just did some people watching as Sammy and Olive did some people barking. 
For lunch we thought about trying something "new"...after a failed attempt at Liberty Market in downtown Gilbert, we ended up at Oreganos...and enjoyed  some off the hook bloody marys ~
garnished with a pickle, which was delightful.
Then we relished in some fun in the sun....
The night ended with sushi and sake bombers across the lake and then over to visit Chewy and Boston (if you don't know who they are, come hang out with us soon) ~ we'll introduce you to some of our favorite Anderson Springs Bartenders.

Happy Birthday to my Handsome Husband ~ I Love You.

Sarah (August 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM)  

Looks like you had a great time!! Miss your faces.. I know I already said it but, Happy Birthday Mr. J Starr

Post a Comment