"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to the Grind....

Back from Vacation.......

We had the most amazing time~ just magical.

Highlights Included: 

swimming in the ocean everyday in blue waters and white sparkling sand ~ huevos rancheros~ snorkling~laying out poolside in the morning and in the afternoon~sipping on passion coladas~being asked if we were honeymooners ~great tans~shrimp ceviche~jet skiing~outdoor sunset dinners overlooking Lands End~never knowing what time it was~horseback riding~finding out  justin passed the boards~ parasailing~mexican sweet breads~no emails~live music
~oh the list just goes on and on~

Good times, Great Memories~ Excited to Start the New Chapter




Heather Kinkel (September 20, 2011 at 7:36 PM)  

I love how you slipped that little tidbit in there :)
So glad you both had a great time, you so DESERVE it! Congrats, Justin!
Hugs from the Kinks.

Unknown (September 20, 2011 at 9:26 PM)  

Congratulations on passing the board Justin!
What a fun time you guys had! Looking forward to some pics!
xoxo

Melissa Jonovich (September 21, 2011 at 7:19 AM)  

Oh my gosh! He passed??!!!! CONGRATS JUSTIN! We are so proud!!!! And sounds like you had an amazing time. :) xoxoxoxo

kellybelly (September 25, 2011 at 8:20 AM)  

Can't wait to see some pictures! It sounds like a perfect vacay!

Post a Comment