"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy Fourth!

 


walk around the lake with the pups~visit with granny~firehouse subs~grocery shopping~workout~pool time~visit at tom and mo's place ~watched a few fireworks~hung with tony tuttle~back to our place~cuddle with the little wiener dogs~nice little 4th of July

I'm quite aware of how ridiculous Justin looks in this photos, but it's too funny not to share~along with the precious look on Olive's little face.

P.S. I said this last year, and I'll say it again this year....NEXT year I'm determined to something a little more patriotic next year and hopefully involving a lake or beach. 

Post a Comment