Goodbye Outside World!
Okay, I've been rocking this blog for now 2 Years and 8 months, holy cow! And now making my little blog is private which makes me kind of sad...but excited at the same time.
Why sad?
Well it was kind of exciting just writing to the world, not really knowing who was reading, who cared, who shared in my day to day thoughts~perhaps connecting on different levels and never meeting them in person.
{Perhaps I can get my fix through my J.Starr Blog~Coming Soon}
Why Excited?
I guess this moment marks our "unofficial" transition into adulthood.
Now that I'm a business owner and Justin's going to be starting his professional career as a DPT, it's time to share our family and friends stories, photos, and thoughts...with only our friends and family.
So, to all of my loved ones..... I've entered your names into my VIP section and you should be receiving an email invitation and you'll need to accept the invitation into my private blog.
In case you have any issues logging in with your email address~ not to worry...... I've created a random gmail account login and password for you to use and log in with if need be.
Login in: justinandjenblog@gmail.com
Password: starrblog
I'm sorry you'll have to take an extra step to read....but perhaps it will bring you some relief too....knowing how many possible photos of you will be on our blog in the near future :)
ANOTHER OPTION: I added a little "Follow By Email" box on my blog in the far right side, if you'd like to be emailed everytime I post a new blog, just add your name in the box and it will send you an email with my blog post in the body of the email.
Much Love!!!

