"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mic Check... Anyone Anyone Bueller?

Grrr... I don't do well with change... but I'm not giving up.

Okay, so my precious little blog is now private, but I concerned that my readers aren't able to log on.    So this is a test, if you can read this blog post ~ please give me a shout via commenting below, on facebook, or by email. Thank you very much!!!

 Justin told me he's spending all tomorrow catching up on editting all of our recent photos, so I'll have some fun posts coming soon.


Chip (August 9, 2011 at 7:25 PM)  

I see it. Great celebration for the Doc Sat. night. Thanks for the invite. Was great to talk with the ol' folks.

Pam Norris (August 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM)  

Testing, testing...reading loud and clear..Good to see everyone the other night..Thanks for the good times..

Unknown (August 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM)  

I got in no problem! Sorry we couldn't make it the other night, we will have to do a special celebration soon for u & Dr. Justin!!

jacquie & tony –  (August 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM)  

Grrr.. that last comment was from Jax!!

Allison and Mason: (August 9, 2011 at 9:10 PM)  

I'm here too! I had the same worries when I went private too. Now I feel like no one logs on anymore. But oh well... atleast my thoughts aren't out there for the whole world.

Heather Kinkel (August 9, 2011 at 9:34 PM)  

I'm here!! Unfortunately when you do a post it doesn't pop up on my blogger dashboard :( Oh well!

Unknown (August 10, 2011 at 8:48 AM)  

Hahahahah I forgot my google blog name is RockYoMama_NahJK lolololol

Post a Comment