"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

VIP Access....


Hi Readers,
In the very near future I'll be launching my J.Starr Stylized Weddings & Events Blog.... so I've finally decided it's probably a smart move professionally to make my "personal" blog~ private.  So if you enjoy reading all the random tid-bits about our little crazy world... email me (at jenniferasu@hotmail.com) or comment below your preferred email address and I'll give you vip access.

Thanks for reading and allowing us to share our lives with you. 

 

Melissa Jonovich (July 30, 2011 at 12:27 PM)  

Me! Me! Me! mjonovich@gmail.com

Anonymous –  (July 30, 2011 at 1:25 PM)  

Me too! xo
joycejonovich@gmail.com

Anonymous –  (July 30, 2011 at 1:37 PM)  

Hook me up foo! Ddremler@gmail.com

Allison and Mason: (July 30, 2011 at 8:50 PM)  

Count me in!! allisons01@hotmail.com

Tammy Sierra –  (August 1, 2011 at 5:15 AM)  

Love your witty style! I would love to continue reading.... tammysierra@cox.net

Post a Comment