"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day Weekend Started Off: 
With a visit at Granny's House.....
Followed by some quality time with Grandma later that evening....
And....a noisy little weenie dog~ she needs to work on her manners...

The next day...on actual Mother's Day, we decided last minute to take a trip down to Tucson.

And somehow on the way down we ended up at the Ostrich Ranch in Picacho Peak.
It was quite random... Justin met a new Girlfriend. 
This was one of the weirdest thing I've ever seen........

Ostriches scare me.....
Winds were blowing it was hot and we were covered in dust.... just an odd, odd, experience.
Later we arrived in Tucson... and shopped the shops and had lunch
Here's Momma and her kiddos....
It was a hot and dusty day in Tucson, but we had fun......
I had to convince my brother to pose in this shot, I thought it was cool...Chase thinks I'm a dork too.

After we got back to CG from Tucson, it was time for some relaxing outside and time for Mom to open
her Mother's Day gifts....

Meet Sweet Cheeks, my parents Cockatiel...
For Mother's Day, mom had requested a basket for her beach crusier and a mirror....and additon I thought it was only fitting that she also get a squeaky horn.
Meet Katie Bug ~ My Parents 11year old Jack Russell
And Olive, she always insists on stealing the show.....
Happy Mother's Day to my little Momma, I Love You!!!!!!


Anonymous –  (July 14, 2011 at 6:54 PM)  

LOVE. Can't wait to read about when you have your first mama's day!

Post a Comment