"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Breaking from Blogging....


 Dear Blog Readers,  it's official....after much thought, I've decided in order to accomplish upcoming goals... I must break from personal blogging for awhile.....

This makes me sad because I have so much catching up to do on my beloved little blog... it's already March and I haven't blogged any photos from 2011~so instead of adding on more to my to do list....I'm taking this as a sign...to break for awhile. 

I'm going to also try and take a break from all social medias..... I don't know maybe I'm going through a "Jenny Gump" phase in my life... I just want to let go of things...and listen to my heart, and hopefully this will result in inspired, real, purposeful things. 

Much Love my blog readers~I'll be back again in the near future, until then......
Much Love and Peace...



Post a Comment