"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Blogging....


Okay, world...I'm back in action!!  The last four and half months have been overwhelming....

By day: I started a new job....and by night: Launched my personal Event Coordination and Design Company, plus dealt with some challenging personal heart tugging situations...But, I'm back a
stronger, wiser, and more organized woman;)

The older I get, the more and more I realize that life if hard.  And just when you think you've got it all figured out...you realize you don't.  I heard a quote once that I just love...
"The older you get, the more you realize, the less you know." 

  And this is why it's important to really cherish all the happy times and endearing moments that do happen in our day to day lifes... and that is why...... I've missed my blogging.

I have so many fun things to share.........including knocking out SIX of my 101s and
getting the works going to knock off a couple more. 

So...cheers to blogging!!! And celebrating the good times and the
many amazing people in my life
 who fill my heart with joy.


Heather Kinkel (April 15, 2011 at 2:01 PM)  

Yay! I missed you so much in blogging-land! I miss you in real life too :)
Hope that all is well with you guys!
xoxo

Unknown (April 16, 2011 at 9:03 AM)  

HI Jennifer!
I'm new to blogging so I'm excited to add you to my personal favorite people to watch. You're a special girl and I appreciate your thoughts.
Love,
Joyce J.

Allison and Mason: (April 16, 2011 at 5:01 PM)  

Welcome back! You've been missed!

Post a Comment