Winter Wonderland Dinner Party!
So Much Fun!!!!!
I had a BLAST celebrating my big Three-O, with some of my best girlfriends. I didn't know how I wanted to celebrate my birthday this year....I just knew that I wanted to do something.
At one point, Justin had talked about having a huge party...but as the date grew closer I realized that I was just craving some good ole fashioned "girl time"....with my loved ones. In the past when we have our "big" parties I always felt a little sad when it's over because..... when you're the host you don't really have the chance to fully absorb any conversations because your busy jumping from group to group making sure everyone is taken care of....so we kept it small, sweet and of course...fabulous:)
One of my best friends Melissa offered to throw me a party ~bless her sweet little heart. I'm such an indecisive person when it comes to hosting and event for me (I'm much more comfortable when the event is for someone else)....Melissa was so patient with me when my ideas kept switching back and forth every time we would talk. Finally it was decided that we would have a dinner party at my tiny little home and theme it
"Winter Wonderland".
"Winter Wonderland".
So many of my favorite girlfriends came to celebrate:
Jacquie, Bri, Becky, Addie, Me, Melissa, Andrea, Kim, and Jessica
Melissa planned a lavish dinner spread...complete with all kinds of my favorites:
Greek dip with pita bread, Platters of Cheese and Crackers, Zesty Shrimp Cocktails, Brie Cheese wrapped in a Puff Pastry, Waldorf Salad, and Mozzarella, Basil and Cherry Tomatoes Skewers.
And to top it off.....Snowflake Covered Cupcakes, Puppy Chow Mix (my fav!), Wine, and Sparkling Champagne.
And to top it off.....Snowflake Covered Cupcakes, Puppy Chow Mix (my fav!), Wine, and Sparkling Champagne.
Addie arrived early to help me do some last minute decorating...
We had some fabulous girl talk over dinner....it's amazing the types of conversations a room full of sexy, smart and hilarious women can have~I'm sure Justin was super happy he was out of the house on this particular night.
Speaking of my sexy husband... prior to the girls arriving he had preset a photo booth up in the office~complete with holiday props...so us girls could play "glamour party"...(because that's always fun!) Here are some of my favorite shots from this night....

Kim ~my kimmy...always "crackin" a joke!!!
Addie ~My Adds...oh the conversations we can have!
Jacquie~wacky Jacky, preggo with Tuttle # 3!
Andrea~Little Andrea...you might be wondering why her chin is bandaged up, she's kind of a badass
Jessica~New Hot Momma out on the town!!
"Smile Ladies"

Brianne~wowza...who would have thought someone could look this sexy, two weeks shy of delivery
This photo was so damn funny of Kim, I just had to post it!
Becky~my Beks in a Box....I love this little tamale!
Addie Jo "I'm not flirting" Young
Melissa~My fabulous and sexy hostess with the mostess
"Just Love Me"....I'm not that much trouble...
And apparently folks.... this is what "30" looks like... I thought I'd grow out of
my round face and dimples...I guess their here to stay!!!
The night didn't end until 4am....... a few of us girls ended up walking across the lake to one of my favorite watering holes..and ended up singing..."Last Christmas, I Gave you my Heart"...Karaoke Style..fun times I tell ya, fun times.
My very last memory of the night was when I was out sitting by the pool with Addie talking about everything in the world, loudly, I'm sure...when all of a sudden two random guys came running around the corner..and jumped in the pool with all their clothes on! I asked them..."Umm... what are you guys doing??" One guy responded at the top of his lungs..."I JUST TURNED FORTY" !!!
Ahh.... thank you random weird guy for making me feel so young!
P.S. Thank You Melissa for making my 30th so special..... and thank you to my
sweet girlfriends who celebrated with me!! xoxox
















That sounds like SO MUCH FUN!! Aren't girlfriends the greatest!! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful birthday - and that guy that jumped in the pool too. :)
so so fun girls! i'm so sad that i had to miss out :(
congrats on joining the 3-0 club! wooo hoooo!!!