Rotation Number 3!
Well, I just kissed my honey goodbye as he heads out this morning to start his 3rd Rotation (only one rotation after this one.... until he's an official Physical Therapist). This rotation is kind of special because it's in Casa Grande ~my home town. Justin and I have discussed the possibility of moving down to good ole CG when we're ready to buy our next home.....so we thought this would give Justin a taste of what that would be like, professionally at least. I'm hoping it will be a great, somewhat less stressful situation for him.
There's something very calming about smaller towns....we shall see ;)
I'm off today...as I usually am on Mondays. We were both fighting colds all last week and into the weekend (thanks to the NY Blizzard of 2010) so we didn't do much this weekend. I worked on Saturday and assisted Regency Garden at their booth at the big Phoenix Bridal Show~ I always have a blast at these. It's kind of an adrenaline rush...to be in the huge Convention Center with so many people (wedding vendors) who share my same passion. I always love seeing all my friends and seeing all the new amazing design trends for the new year!!! I was so tired after the show, I was in bed asleep by 9pm on a Saturday (usually our date night, or friend night....boo!) And yesterday I was still in recovery from the show and my cold....so today will be a try to get everything done day ....
I better get going.
Happy Monday All!!! Yeah to the New Year and Fresh Beginings!!!


OH MY GOD!! This is my wedding song playing! I love whoever this is singing it. I'm so honored it's on here!