"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Welcome to the World Baby Elise!

Santa brought quite a gift this year to my cousin Bri and her family! Elise Sophia Provost was born on Christmas Eve!  She was scheduled to arrive on January 4th, but decided she needed to be here for Christmas! Bri, Donnie, and now big sis Gracie are doing wonderful!  In fact, they came by my work the other day for a visit and I got to hold baby Ellie!!!  I was in shock by how wonderful my cousin was doing...I was thinking she'd be in bed for weeks..but she's already rockin this "mommy of two" like a true pro! 
Congrats to Bri, Donnie, Gracie, Pam, Chip, and Andy...cheers to a Christmas you'll never forget!! 

Allison and Mason: (January 6, 2011 at 3:40 PM)  

How sweet. A Christmas baby. :) What a gift!!

Post a Comment