"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

New Beginnings....


New Beginnings.....The end of this past summer was an important turning point in both of our lives.....On August 30th, 2010 Justin officially started his third and FINAL year of his Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program!!  I can't even believe than he will no longer be a student in less than a year......throughout our entire relationship Justin has been a student and has been working towards this goal.  The third year of his program is an important one..because he's actually "on the field".  He takes on four different 8 week rotations and different facilities each concentrating on a different type of Physical Therapy.  For this first rotation he was at  Rich Physical Therapy. 

Then on September 4th, I started a new job at Regency Garden, a very successful and privately owned Wedding Venue in downtown historic Mesa.  While I still continue to work at Still Life Studios doing all the Marketing and Sales, I'm working at Regency Garden on Tuesdays (showing the facility and such) and coordinating on Saturdays.  Although it's been a little nutty balancing between both locations, it's been a lot of fun.  I was most interested in working at Regency because I was eager to learn the difference between a privately ran venue vs. a corporate ran venue (like Seville).  The owners of Regency have done an amazing job and Regency does well over 100 plus weddings a year.
 
While, I'm still in process of starting up my Event Coordination and Design Company~I know that my experience working with these TWO successful businesses will only guide me in the right direction.  I'm so lucky to know so many talented, passionate, and good hearted people in this industry:)

And with these New Beginnings...comes more work, more organizing, and more life balancing...but we've made through and still managed to have fun along the way!


Post a Comment