Addie's Birthday
Another August birthday baby~Addie Jo also turned 29 this past August. And we celebrated in "Addie Jo" fashion ~ethnic food, followed by dancing till all hours of the night... sadly, I didn't take any photos this night :(
But I was truly AMAZED at how much I LOVED Indian Food....so yummy, and such a fun experience!! Thank you my dear friend for introducing me to "Star of India" and here's to another year of celebrating the fabulous person you are!!
P.S. If anyone wants to check out one of my new favorite resturants, let me know...I'll glady join you!
But I was truly AMAZED at how much I LOVED Indian Food....so yummy, and such a fun experience!! Thank you my dear friend for introducing me to "Star of India" and here's to another year of celebrating the fabulous person you are!!
P.S. If anyone wants to check out one of my new favorite resturants, let me know...I'll glady join you!

