"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Murder Mystery Party

In the wedding industry it's nearly impossible to try and get "industry people" together on ANY weekend night during season...unless a Friday or Saturday falls on "certain dates"...such as Friday the 13th, April Fools Day (only fools marry on this day, like me & Justin) or...in this case September 11th.

So being that it was 9/11 many "event people" had the night off, so a few of my friends decided to jump on this idea and host a murder mystery dinner party...although I did have to work this night~as Regency did sale that date..we made it to the party around 8ish. 

Being that we were came late we were a bit confused as to what was going on with the "mystery"...but we still managed to have a great catching up with so many of my favorite people! Here's a few photos from this night.....



 

Post a Comment