"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Making a List


Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter which fork you use. ~Emily Post

Being around weddings every weekend, and hosting personal parties of my own, and just dealing with people in general...has made me realize something.......

There are several people out there who are just plain rude!  There are liars, opportunist, selfish and just plain inconsiderate people.  What I must remind myself is NOT TO BE BOTHERED & WASTE TIME, THOUGHT & ENERGY by these types of people in my life, instead I must focus on all the wonderful loving people in my life and give them my full attention and love. 

I've started putting together a list of all the things that bother me especially when it comes to event planning...that I'll post soon...it will be fun to see what my blog readers have to say about things that bother them too :)  Until then... Happy Sunday!!  Time to spend the day with loved ones!

Post a Comment