"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adrenaline Rush

  Look out world.....I'm up and running.....so much to do today to prepare for our big "Mobster" weekend ahead......

Had just an AMAZING weekend, my heart is full! 

Mom and Dad so kindly took my "little girls" aka :Sammy Dings & Ollie Dollie down to Casa Grande for the week so I could have more time to get everything in order ~thanks so much M&D!

My sweet husband just left out the door to start his official SECOND ROTATION at Good Sam Hospital in downtown Phoenix, he looks RIDICULOUSLY cute in his chocolate brown scrubs....

I'm so proud of him, the amount of strength and determination he's had to get through this last year of P.T. school....... just blows my mind.  I often look at him and think he must have a little army of angels following him around all day. 


Okay world, let's do this day!

Post a Comment