"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Action Packed Weekend

 
This morning my head is already spinning.... like it is every Saturday morning... I thought maybe if I could get a quick blog in with my weekend agenda, it might help me relax a little :) 
 Okay here we go......
Saturday Morning:
~Work
~Open the lovely Regency Garden
~Take a few tours, answers calls & emails
~prep venue for wedding
~greet bride & bridal party
~corsages, candles, unity table, place cards, run around like crazy dance
~get bride down the aisle
~say goodbye!
Saturday Night:
~"Scrubs" shopping for Justin's next rotation
~celebrate a very special and sassy friend's birthday, fabulously of course
~pick up a copy of "Beauty and Beast" on the way home at Blockbuster
~talk Justin into watching this movie when he gets home from shooting a wedding (romantic huh?)
Sunday Morning:
~Starbucks Sunday & doggie walk ritual
 Sunday Afternoon:
~off to see "Beauty and the Beast" at Gammage with Justin & my Parents....SO EXCITED!
~finish buying Halloween costume pieces
Sunday Night:
~celebrate Mr. Shannon's Starr's birthday ~dinner and possible "boys" movie
Monday Morning:
~clean and scrub house for upcoming weekend & special visitors
Monday Afternoon:
~finalize all Halloween party plans (dj requests, floral arrangements, guest list, catering, "special touches")
Monday Evening:
~Work
~Regency's Open House: tours, bookings, etc.
Somewhere in between:
~grocery shopping
~laundry
~get over due birthday& baby shower cards sent out
~catch up on blogging

Then starts my new week.... WOW, and I'm already tired... I need an assistant and a maid please, any takers???? 



Post a Comment