"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Wedding Album...at Last!

After 4 plus years, I finally received my Wedding Album!
 At the time of our wedding I didn't purchase our album up front because we were WAY over budget.....and I knew that I would purchase our album at a later date.
Well, about a year later I paid for my album, put I took FOREVER selecting my images and album design style.  Finally with the amazing talent and encouragement of my friends at Still Life Studios.....our album is complete and in my hands~and I LOVE it!  Such cherished memories of an amazing day!

Just thought I'd share a link for you all to see, CLICK BELOW:
http://www.stilllifestudios.com/ClientWork/JenniferAlbum/




Allison and Mason: (September 1, 2010 at 6:32 PM)  

Wow! That is a beautiful cake!! Too bad you can't post the album huh? :)

Heather Kinkel –  (September 2, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Beautiful album, Jen! Had a few teary moments myself while I was browsing. Congrats :)

Post a Comment