"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Mexico.....(Blog Catch Up from June)

...Sailing the Mexican Rivera with My Family was Quite an Adventure.....

....So much so that I think I'll let the Photos do Most of the Story Telling.....
(view of L.A. from Ship) 
Early Morning~Plane Ride~Delayed Luggage Arrival~Starbucks~Long Lines~Excitement~Embarkation Day~....boarding our first cruise ship...Carnival Splendor
(Our Room)
Cute Little Room~Private Balcony~Pure Exhaustion~Formal Dinner~Getting Lost on the Boat
("Fun Day at Sea Day One")
Couples Massage~ Bingo with Mom~Dad and Mom Enjoying Cocktails on the deck~
(Night Life "Cruise Style")
Formal Dinner~meeting new people~going "clubin"~singing all night at the piano bar
(Puerto Vallarta by Day)
Speed Boats~Bloody Marys~Dancing~Amazing Mexican Coffee~Mom Snorkling~Seashells
(Puerto Vallarta by Night)
(Puerto Vallarta Night Life)
Senior Frogs~Chase is Legal~Random People~No More Sambuca~Almost Missing the Boat
(View of Boat from Mazatlan)
(Mazatlan)
Humidity~Bright Sun~Cliff Divers~Shopping~Touring
(Mazatlan)
Live Music~Beautiful Scenery~Chase getting stung by a jelly fish and collapsing in the middle of the restaurant and having to be carried out and rushed back to the ship~Us Being Terrified

(Nightlife Back on the Ship)
Chase has recovered~fancy dinner~live entertainment
(Cabo San Lucas~Lover's Beach)
(Cabo San Lucas)
Bumpy Speed Boats~Snorkling in the Freezing Waters EARLY in the Morning~Great Views
(Cabo San Lucas)
Loving the White Sands of Cabo~Walking, Shopping~Day Drinking~Fiesta
(More Night Life on the Ship)
Formal Dinners, Dancing, Loving My Husband & My Family, Laughing, Cruising

(Time to Sail Home)
Emotional Journey~Laughs~Tears~Love~Life .......

Thank you Mom & Dad.... for encouraging us to go on this trip~it was a time we'll never forget

Post a Comment