"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dear Blog,

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you lately.... we do have a lot of fun together...
I've just been super busy lately: Spending tons of time with Justin, before he starts his FINAL year of the DPT Program!  Lots of sushi dates, shopping, movie watching, re-organizing the home.  Plus, I've just taken a new role in my professional life that will be requiring a lot of time in the near future.....

But please don't give up on me blog~you and I will continue our relationship again real soon...after all I still need to catch you up on a lot of our fun summer adventures....especially our Cruise and our recent Vegas trip....

We will be in touch soon.......


Post a Comment