Little Allison...(Blog Catch Up from June)
Just thought I'd share another beautiful maternity shoot by Social Grace Studios.
I was just thrilled when I heard from Allison, telling me she wanted to have a maternity session....
In my late high school and early college days I spent a great deal of time hanging out with Allison's older brother Ryan... so I always thought of Allison as like a "little" girl.... (or, as Ryan would kindly refer to her as, a little "beast")
So I was quite surprised when I opened the door to see "little" Allison all grown up into a beautiful woman and an adorable mother to be!!
Although it had probably been close to eight years or so since the last time I saw her in person, I soon learned that she was still just as lovely as ever...
And not to mention, incredibly photogenic!! Thank you Allison and Mason for allowing us to be a part of such an amazing time in your lives......






Awww... thank you for being willing to share your talent. It was so fun seeing you again. And now I have these pictures as a treasure that will always remind me of you. :)