"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Summer Lovin' (Blog Catch Up from June)

Looking back I could just kick myself for not being able to make it to this event.  This was the wedding of Phil and Kris, who were married at Seville this past June.  I worked with Phil for many years at Seville, in fact he had a huge part in making our wedding very special....His big role on our wedding day was to wait for our coordinators to cue him  back by all the lagoon pumps and as we were pronouced "Husband and Wife" he cranked up all the fountains to go off as we kissed~very special. 
Phil was actually Justin's boss at Seville while Justin was there as a trainer.  Phil was so supportive of Justin and his hectic school program and photography schedule. 

So when Phil asked Justin to photograph his wedding, Justin was honored......

This is my MOST FAVORITE image that Justin captured, such emotion...such joy.  
I will forever be a Seville snob, it's just SO BEAUTIFUL.....
Phil married Kris on this warm summer day... and they are just perfect together.
I unfortunatley had a wedding show this night so I was unable to attend.....but I really wanted to see these two tie the knot~they had waited such a long time to do this.....I had been talking to them for months prior to my leaving Seville~trying to get them to set the date!
It's rare that we shoot weddings under our direct company as we are usually subcontracted out by our sister company Still Life Studios...however for very special family and friends we make exceptions.
And with both Justin and I being in the wedding industry we both know how much we LOVE seeing people we LOVE get married~and allowing us to be a part of their magic that day. 

Congratulations Phil & Kris~ Much Love xoxoxo
 

Post a Comment