# 67 Vegas Baby....(Blog Catch Up from July)
Live Your Life........
I can now check off #67 from my 101 in 1001 List !
What can I say.... there's something about Vegas.... We had SUCH a fun time, just running around Sin City.... such good times!!! This was our 4th Vegas adventure and certainly not the last....
First Time in Vegas = 2003 w/ Tony & Jaquie Tuttle
Second Time in Vegas= 2007 w/ Aimee Sloan & Tom Norris
Third Time Vegas= 2008 w/ Mom, Dad, and Chase
THIS TIME = 2010 Just Us
Since we had seen most of all the popular attractions before this time we decided to stay on Freemont and not plan a thing (this can really be a challenge for an event planner & her super organized husband) ~just relax and have fun....and that's exactly what we did!
Normally....I would go into detail on all the fun things we did but....I just can't this time.... because.....well...you know the sayin.............
Viva Las Vegas!
Viva Las Vegas!






