NACE Elements.... (Blog Catch Up from July)
I had the awesome pleasure of attending the NACE (National Association of Catering Executives) 4th Annual Elements Competition. The theme this year was Love Stories~All You Need is Love....
It was held at the Scottsdale Hilton Resort & Villas...and I had such a fun time looking at all the amazing table designs.....thought I'd share some of my favorites with you all....

"On a Bed of Roses"
By Hotel Valley Ho
"Letters To Juliet"
Rendezvous Catering & Events
"Love Potion"
Tri-Rentals
"John and Yoko"
Butterfly Petals
"Romeo and Juliet"
Seville Golf & Country Club
I so loved seeing all of my favorite industry friends ~especially my Seville Girls who took home the prize for "People's Choice Award" for their Romeo and Juliet Table Display!





If I walked into an event and there was a tree on the table, I'd wet myself. I think it's my new life goal to attend something so swanky. Sheesh!