"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Really, we've been married for 4 Years? (Blog Catch Up from April)

I really, really can't believe we've already been married for 4 Years now....It has truly gone by so incredibly fast, and we've had so much fun together. 
Justin always goes well out of his way to put the special touches into celebrating...he's really such a wonderful husband and such a loving person all together~I'm just lucky enough he asked me to be his wife. 
I'm always touched by our family and friends who send cards on our anniversary...it's so wonderful to know that other people we love support and take the time to honor our marriage~it's so kind, and means so much.
And I don't think a year has ever gone by that Justin hasn't brought me flowers~ I just love that about him!

Justin had pre-planned the dinner date... and I had no idea where we were going...all I knew was that it was somewhere we had never been before....

So after a short drive we pull into Cork, a very chic yet low key and romantic little place.  After we were seated and the wine was ordered... I noticed that at the top of our menus in fine print the title read
 " Happy 4 Year Anniversary to Justin and Jennifer Starr"
My eyes of course filled up with tears, as I looked across the table at my super handsome husband....he knows how to get straight to my heart I tell ya. 

The next day we decided just to have a fun lazy day at home.... so after sleeping in, breakfast and playing with the pups... we decided to hit the pool.  But first Justin had to play "Cocktail" in the kitchen for awhile first...
 (I'm sure he's never even seen that movie, but one of my all time favs for sure!)  
He whipped up some of our most favorite pool side drinks of all time.... Hummingbirds.  We were first introduced to them on our Bahamas trip....very very refreshing and oh so good!
My little Tom Cruise in action.....
Let's go to the pool!  I'm guessing Olive thought she was coming too..... too bad she lost her goggles and judging by this photo I must have lost my hair brush.... fun times....

Here's to another fun year!

Post a Comment