"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy Birthday Dear Andrea.....(Blog Catch Up from April)

I'll never forget the day I called my friend Andrea and said...."So, I'm thinking of throwing you a huge birthday party, complete with lots of fun guests, hors d'oeuvres, dinner, full bar, cake, gorgeous decor and live entertainment...what do you think"??  A few moments of silence later she's says "umm, okay, I guess.....?"  I then asked "So, you wouldn't mind I went ahead and got married that same night huh?".....That's right I was a total thunder stealer...I got married on April Fools Day...same day as Andrea's Birthday.... so I'm always happy when we can coordinate celebrating around both occasions...
This year we along with Melissa and Heather were able to celebrate with Andrea at the oh so famous and yummy...Olive Garden in downtown, Scottsdale. 

P.S. I did make everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to Andrea at our wedding...
 
I love you Freshman Roomie...you're very special to me:)
Thanks for allowing me to share in your special day. 

Post a Comment