Back into Action....
We're home! We even stayed an extra night and day because we were having sooo much fun!! So, I'm thrilled I'll be able to check one more item off my 101 in 1001 list... but I wont check it off just yet...I'll wait until I have a chance to blog about it and include fun photos.....now I have so much to catch up on... I left so many calls and emails unanswered and projects hanging.... but sometimes in life.....I guess that's just what you have to do.....in order to cause trouble with the man you love in Sin City!
I wanted to send a shout out to my blog followers who've been so supportive of my 101 in 1001 list, I've gotten such awesome feedback and responses (mainly through email, because my blog wont allow you post a comment..unless you have a google account or blog..grr..) But seriously, thank you friends and family, this SO INSPIRES ME more to keep going....and I love how you've made mention of ways (Especially Meliss!) you can help me complete my goals ( I'd love to be able to do the same for you!)
Okay so far I've completed three of my 101s... and I still have a few more I need to add to complete my list to total in 101...so I think it's time for me to kick it into to HIGH GEAR and add a goal that I know is sure to shake me...plus this goal will help me to complete other goals....
So today I'm officially announcing my newly added, latest and greatest: # 95.... Work Out Consecutively for 5 WEEKS in a row, at least 5 times a week for 1.5 hours EACH time {starting Monday July 26th through Monday August 30th}.....wow, do I really let these words hit the internet?? I think I have to, if I want a rockin beach bod by the time we go to San Diego at the end of August! So let's do this, I know I can, it's easy.... I just have to plan ahead and make this a priority!
But wait, this is just part one of this goal...the second part is.... Log all my meals into to My Food Diary Daily to monitor my calorie in-take EVERY DAY FOR 5 WEEKS. Again, this is easy too, I've done it before I will just have to make it more of a priority...
But wait, this is just part one of this goal...the second part is.... Log all my meals into to My Food Diary Daily to monitor my calorie in-take EVERY DAY FOR 5 WEEKS. Again, this is easy too, I've done it before I will just have to make it more of a priority...
So my friends, I may be a little obnoxious to make social plans with (even more than usual ;) ~ around my workouts and meal planning, but bare with me... this is SUCH an important goal of mine... I've been wanting/needing to make exercise a priorty for years~and nows the time...
especially before Mommyhood;) Okay, here we go!
especially before Mommyhood;) Okay, here we go!

You go Jenn! That is a great goal! I also have a similar goal as I am training for a half marathon over Labor Day. So I train for 5 days and technically get to rest 2 days, but I am usually, walking or biking around town every day anyhow. So far I have run 3.5 mi in one workout, on Sunday that will go up to 5mi...keep your fingers crossed! There are some great on-line (free Resources) for workouts that I would recommend, especially the girls at Toneitup.com. they have a ton of awesome circuits for toning and also cardio interval training ideas to on Youtube (search for their channel toneitupcom, or click here http://www.youtube.com/user/ToneItUpcom)
I'm so proud of you for making this commitment! I also have the "ideal weight goal before kids" goal...so important! Good luck and let me know if I can help with the accountability!
Love,
Heather
I would like to exchange links with your site justinandjenniferstarr.blogspot.com
Is this possible?