"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Years Down, One to Go!!!!

So, today officially begins a SIX WEEK break from school for Justin....this is the longest break he has ever had from his D.P.T. program.  What does that mean?  He has sucessfully finished his SECOND YEAR (or should I say 8th??).  Which is really awesome because next year will be a full year of clinical rotations and terminal project~meaning it will feel like a "real" job and not feel so much like Graduate School......So, it's time to party......Let's do this, no seriously...if I don't get moving this morning Justin may leave without me...better run!!!

Post a Comment