"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard... No song I could sing... But I can try for your heart...Our dreams, and they are made out of real things... Like a, shoebox of photographs... With sepiatone loving... Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart... Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and... Sometimes life can be deceiving... I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together..."
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Creative Pick Me Up?


Blah, I've been in a funk the past two days...  I need to feel inspired to get me going again...

~shopping? new make up?, new clothes?, maybe
~redesigning an area in my home?, perhaps too much of a chore?
~catching up in my blogging and photo editting?..,  ugg I usually love doing this, but I'm so behind
~working out?.., only if I can put new music on my ipod first
~traveling?.... I have to wait another couple weeks...
~planning a new event?... my sexy husband is turning 30 in less than a month...I need to get this going
~driving around and rockin to No Doubt?, always a winner!

Post a Comment